Sunday, April 14, 2013

The "What's Your Story" Meme

 From Sunday Stealing again:

1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
Fried Snicker on a stick at the state Fair.
 
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why? 
Probably my friend Matt, he looks a lot like Smeagle!
 
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next? 
Hump it?
 
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? 
Tea.
 
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today?
That's a difficult question.  I really enjoy Bill Maher, in fact I'm seeing him tonight!
 

6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
"Help control the pet population. Have your pets spayed or neutered!"  That or I'd encourage people to worship me and send me money.
 
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
Why somewhere in Paris of course.
 
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
Chris Pine because he's pretty dreamy and he's Captain Kirk!
 
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
Another difficult one to narrow down but I bet it was made by Toby Keith.
 
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
In America definitely Chicago.  Abroad I would have to go with Berlin.
 
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
Besides myself this is way to hard to determine.  Isaac Newton?  Albert Einstein?  Thomas Jefferson?  Galileo Galilei?  Take your pick.

No comments: