Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 2

Another addition of Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

26. What type of errands do you like running?
None right now considering it's close to 110 degrees outside, and hotter than the hubs of hell.

27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Only for pleasure, not for survival.

28. What color are your bedsheets?
Right now they are maroon.

29. What’s your favorite flower?
Lillies or wild roses, I have one in my front yard, though it's a thorny bastard, it puts off a heavy fragrance.

30. Do you do ballet?
I've been to the ballet. In fact the last time I saw the Oklahoma City ballet they used canned music. Lame. I've never danced in that style.

31. Do you listen to classical music?
I do and I'm a big fan.

32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
The theme from "Dallas."

33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
No, not regularly but I've seen the show a few times.

34. What temperature is it outside right now?
104 degrees, probably 142 with the humidity.

35. Do people consider you smart?
Maybe a smart ass. I have a knack for remember inane bits of facts and trivia that probably doesn't endear me to anyone.

36. How many piercing do you have?
None, I used to have my ear pierced a million years ago but it has long since closed up. To quote George Carlin about men wearing earrings: "it's over!"

37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
Nope. I have an accout but I never use it anymore.

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
I think everyone has tried this at one time or another when they were a kid.

39. How do you feel about your family?
They're very awesome.

40. Do you have an iPod?
I do but I only use it when flying or mowing the lawn, well before the lawn burned up from the lack of rain.

41. What time do you go to bed?
It varies wildly. One night it could be 9PM and the next 4AM.

42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
A Shiny Toy Guns CD in my car.

43. What movie do you know every line to?
"Weird Science." I must have watched that movie a thousand times in Junior High School.

44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
It varies but in general Blue Cheese or 1,000 Island. I hate, hate, hate Ranch, and after working in restaurants I hate everyone that has to have a side of Ranch dressing to go along with everything they eat!

45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A Nintendo 3DS unless I get one before then or perhaps an e-Reader.

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
My friend Lindsay who lives in New York City off the top of my head.

47. Do you like hugs?
They're ok I guess.

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I can't remember, probably watching an important football or basketball game.

49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
It can't be done unless said person doesn't speak English or is illiterate.

50. Last person you hugged?
Your mom, after I left her money on the nightstand.

No comments: