Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 1

If it's Sunday, it's Meet the Press... well, in my case it's Sunday Stealing.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
I'm not sure I could spend that much on "snacks" without grabbing a pack of smokes as well. Usually if I'm in a snacking mood at the quickie mart I'll grab a Dr. Pepper and a pack of Sour Skittles.

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A Giant Squid. Then I could feed on sperm. Whales that is.

3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
Why Kathy Griffin of course! Of the people I actually know I'd have to say my bestie Kim.

4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
Usually biscuits and gravy with sausage, hash browns, and eggs, sometimes scrambled and sometimes over easy. If the pumpkin pancakes are in season I'll have those too!

5. Last book you read?
The Poet by Michael Connelly.

6. Describe your mood.
Devious.

7. Describe the last time you were injured.
Emotionally or physically?

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Probably my friend Justin because he's one of the funniest people I know and he would definitely help pass the time until we were rescued. If we weren't going to be rescued I'd pick my friend Timmy. If I'd have to go cannibal it might as well be Asian for dinner.

9. Rock concert or symphony?
It really depends on the band or the orchestral composition. In general I'd say a rock concert.

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We'll just say "hi" - promise.)
There is no wall paper on my phone. My number is 867-5309.

11. Favorite soda?
Dr. Pepper if caffeine is needed and Sierra Mist when it isn't needed.

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A muscle shirt.

13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
A train or subway. Unfortunately here in Oklahoma City I'd have to go with a car since our mass transportation is a joke.

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
"The Dark Knight Rises."

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
Chris Pine.

16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Strawberry cake. I have a killer recipe, email me!

17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Blackened chicken diablo.

18. Look to your left, what do you see?
A framed movie poster. It's Peter Pan from its last theatrical release in the early '90s I believe.

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Not always but often.

20. Favorite toy as a child?
This is really hard. I'd have to go with legos or video games (Nintendo).

21. Do you buy your own groceries?
I hate to say it but usually not. I do a lot of pilfering from the RENTS (parents).

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Of course! Everyone does it.

23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
I couldn't say.

24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Probably grapes.

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Not yet but I'll get right on that!

No comments: