Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Plaid Hat Meme

Yay Sunday Stealing! How I've missed thee...

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
I get in and then start the water but I adjust the temperature before getting under the water.

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes, in fact your mom was over last night.

3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
I'm sure I was but it would have to be when I was really young as my siblings are quite a bit older than me. Or maybe I was being punished for bad grammar.

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
Yes on many occasions; however, while in prison I didn't pick it back up!

5. How old do people say you look?
I'm not sure but the general consensus is that I look younger than my 38 years.

6. How old do you act?
It varies, anywhere from 15 to 50.

7. What’s the last song you sang?
To a group it was "I Miss You" by Blink 182 on karaoke night.

"And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight?"


8. Have you recently become a member of anything?
Brilliantly Blonde added me to her Facespace book club today, does that count?

9. What are your plans for next weekend?
Headed to Northeastern Oklahoma to float the Illinois river with 150 of my closest friends. I hope no one tells me that I have a pretty mouth...

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Definitely closed unless I'm kissing a blind person.

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?
Absolutely nothing.

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?
Just off the top of my head I like Milas Kunis.

13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive?
Paul Rudd or Chris Pine.

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?
My family is dominated by women so I'd probably be the craziest uncle. My favorite and funniest uncle died a few years otherwise I would choose him.

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?
I inadvertently brought in fruit through the Mexican boarder years ago.

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Hell to the yes! The Oklahoma City Thunder! I guess you could also count the Oklahoma Swooners 30 minutes down the road which has quite the cult following in these parts. I'm not a fan.

17. What is the most unusual?
This question.

18. How do feel about the Goth people?
"Hell is the possibility of sanity." -Daria

19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car?
I can fix something easy like changing a tire but unfortunately most times I would need a mechanic. I could fix the grammar in this sentence much more easily than fixing a car!

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
Why on Earth would I want to do that? Maybe someone should kill the prosecution team for the bang up job they did.

No comments: