Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Burnt Toast Meme, Part Two

Courtesy of Sunday Stealing:

Cheers to all of us thieves!

17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
No one, my house is a mess!

18. Last furry thing you touched?
My face.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Does nicotine and alcohol count?

20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
Digital works just fine for me.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
5 was a pretty rockin' age.

22. Your worst enemy?
Too many to mention, you know who you are.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Just a blue background, pretty boring, huh?

24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
"A priest, a rabbi, and Godzilla all walk into a bar..."

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks, then I could fly American Airlines!

26. Who can't you say “no” to?
No one, saying "no" is easy.

27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
"Fucking Perfect" by P!NK.

28. What time of day were you born?
I believe in the early afternoon.

29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
8675309, found it on the bathroom wall.

30. Where did you live in 1987?
The Big Woo.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
No one that I can think of off the top of my head.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Most people should be since I'm so fabulous and very humble.

33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I lived in a little apartment and I remember watching the events unfold on TV while I was getting ready for work.

No comments: