Tried to post this yesterday but I was having some issues, that's what I get for downloading IE 9...
I've had a hard time getting motivated to blog lately, today is no exception. From Sunday Stealing:
Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My neighbor came over earlier and asked to borrow some money. Does that count?
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
I'm not sure how to respond to this.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A foreign language. To play the piano. The ability to pick winning lottery tickets.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
Definitely how people make me feel.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
A water bed?
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
(1) Travel more, especially to southeast Asia and South America.
(2) Punch Dane Cook in the face.
(3) Move away from Oklahoma.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
Nothing comes to mind, today is not a good day to die.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
Nothing really stands out above others though I am passionate for certain causes.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
Probably the '80's since this is when I came of age.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Too many to pick a favorite but I really dig "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
The good old US of A. Our leader is that one guy, what's his name? The Muslim one.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
Without question Cartoon Network.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Maleficent. She's quite evil.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
No and I loathe the boy scouts as an organization. I like the girl scout cookies.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Either would be fine. A boat adventure would be cool but it would have to have a bar and maybe a casino.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Because your mamma told you so.
43. What does your name mean?
Beloved and it's true! Though it should mean modest.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
The ocean. “Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence.”
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Pink: Is the new black.
Magic: The Gathering.
Clash: London Calling.
Pulp: Orange juice.
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
It would be cool to go tanning with John Boehner.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
No there isn't though I do have some favorites but too much of a good thing isn't.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
An e-reader and lots of food.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
I was saved from getting crushed by an elevator when I was 16.