Sunday, March 20, 2011

The 5000 Question Meme, Part One

I really hope this doesn't turn in to 5000 questions. From Sunday Stealing...

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Who are you?
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
1) Don't bore me with your bullshit.
2) I don't want to hold the baby.
3) Don't ask me to feed your cats while you're on vacation.

3. When you aren't memes like this one what are you doing?
Usually studying proper grammar!

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I like English, Political Science, and History. I hated the classes taught by lazy ass coaches.

5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
To try to get out of debt.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Not here. Chicago, Miami, San Francisco, or in the mountains.

7. What stage of life are you in right now?
The denial stage.

8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Definitely childish.

9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Stop!

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
"Time to Pretend."

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
Nope.

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
The same with peaks and valleys.

13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Nope. Tricky time never slows.

14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I go stark raving mad, wetting the bed, starting fires, and abusing small animals. I actually like the rain.

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing luggage. I don't take the lights off the tree after the season, they get thrown away with the tree.

16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
It's good, hung out with them today in fact.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Usually but after the fifth shot things tend to get hazy.

18. What is the truest thing that you know?
People suck.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Intake supervisor at the County Morgue.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
More often than was necessary.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Taker. The ring is mine!

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
Both. Good ones with my mind, bad ones with my heart.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
When my pinky toe was shot.

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Writing this meme.

25. Who have you hugged today?
My mom and yours.

1 comment:

Dann said...

This is gonna take some time, if there are 5,000 questions!