Sunday, January 02, 2011

The Over the Edge Meme

Happy New Year everyone! The first meme of the new year from Sunday Stealing.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What curse word do you use the most?
Difficult to say, I use so many so often.

2. Do you own an iPod?
Of course, doesn't everyone?

3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
I do not remember. Sucks getting old, huh?

4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Either. If I'm in the picture I usually make a funny face.

5. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes, and it would be true often.

6. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Someone is always telling me something which shouldn't be shared.

7. What is the first thing you notice about the someone that you are attracted to?
It varies, eyes or mouth primarily.

8. What are you looking forward to?
The sweet release of death. On the short term, seeing Kathy Griffin later this month.

9. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Many, the most recent would be Dave Matthews Band.

10. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
So long I can't remember when.

11. What did you do last night?
Watched the Fiesta Bowl.

12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Both equally.

13. Who was the last person to make you mad?
The drunks at the bar last night, I was drinking water.

14. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
I have no clue, someone soft and fluffy.

15. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
True in love, false in war.

16. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
A winning lottery ticket.

17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
I do.

18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
I'm not really a FORD (fix or repair daily) man but I do have a certain fondness for yellow cars, my first car was yellow.

19. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Where? Odd. Oklahoma City.

20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Either is fine but I prefer the ocean.

2 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Happy New Year 2011.

Sonny said...

A lottery ticket! Yeah! That would be great!
Nice Answers! Mine are up too, stop by if ya like!

Happy New Year!