Sunday, January 09, 2011

The First 2011 Alphabet Meme

Once again courtesy of Sunday Stealing.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

A is for Age:
37.

B is for Beer of choice:
Fat Tire.

C is for Career:
I wish. Medical Software.

D is for favourite Drink:
Dr. Pepper, Captain and Coke, Hot Chocolate.

E is for Essential item you use everyday:
Tooth brush?

F is for Favourite song at the moment:
Tonight I'm Fucking You by Enrique Iglesias.

G is for favourite Game:
RISK for a board game, anything Metroid for a video game.

H is for Home town:
The Big Woo.

I is for Instruments you play:
Trumpet and French Horn, or at least I used to be able to play them.

J is for favourite Juice:
Cranberry or any combination containing cranberry.

K is for Kids:
Nope. I have a strong dislike for children.

L is for Last kiss:
Last night.

M is for marriage:
Nope, it's illegal for me to marry in Oklahoma.

N is for full Name:
David Michael _____.

O is for Overnight hospital stays:
Maybe once when I was a child but I don't remember it.

P is for phobias:
Kids.

Q is for quote:
"Bitter party of one your table is ready!"

R is for biggest Regret:
Too many to list.

S is for sports:
Tennis and basketball.

T is for Time you wake up:
It varies on a daily basis. 7ish during the week.

U is for colour of underwear:
Black, white, or pink.

V is for Vegetable you love:
Cauliflower.

W is for Worst Habit:
Smoking.

X is for X-rays you've had:
The latest was a chest x-ray.

Y is for Yummy food you make:
Cooking as I type, a meatball, vegetable soup.

Z is for zodiac sign:
Taurus and Ox.

1 comment:

Mig said...

Really? Cauliflower? Ew!

I like Dr. Pepper though and love your quote!