Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Ace Meme, Part One

The rumors of my demise have been unfounded, I've just been taking a break from everything including blogging. Here's the latest Sunday Stealing:

Cheers to all of us thieves!


1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I really don't have too many scars. I have a scar from a burn on my calf from a motorcycle exaust pipe.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A cartoon cell of Tinkerbell, a print a bought at an auction for an AIDS benefit, and some black and white photos.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I'm told that I've done or do all three.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
All kinds, top 40, dance, house, techno, musicals, classical. Basically most kinds except most country and hard core rap.

5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
If I'm not mistaken in the afternoon, around two.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A freakin' winning lottery ticket!

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
A lot of possessions and some friends I never see anymore.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
I have no clue. My house?

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'9".

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not very often.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
No. I'm more afraid of what's in the dark.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
No comment.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Dying in a plane crash at the start of a vacation instead at the end of one.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Brown hair and blue eyes but I'm not too picky.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
Not in Oklahoma. It's illegal for me to marry here.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Neither.

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Extra sauce or jalapenos.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Sushi.

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Orange of course! I like blue too.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
If we're talking about those little cheesey crackers then the answer would be yes.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
I have no clue.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
I always have one or two brewing.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
Nope.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Express.

25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
Hard to say. It would have to narrowed down to a genre for me to come up with a reasonable answer.

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
A rock. He lives on the front porch.

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
Hey dumbass, see the answer to 26.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Sure, is there really a choice who you love?

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?
69.

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Brunettes. "Cause I'm a blonde, B-L-O-N-D! Cause I'm a blonde, don't you wish you were me!"

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
Isn't this asked on every meme? "Bitter party of one your table's ready!"

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Vegas, Chicago, or a hole in the wall bar.

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Cartoon Cells are pretty cool :)

Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/seriously-are-we-asking-this/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

Debster said...

Because I'm blonde, I don't have to think. I talk like a baby and I never pay for drinks. don't have to worry about getting a man if I keep this blonde and I keep these tan...

Love that song. Love you, Dave.