Monday, November 01, 2010

Monday Mayhem - All about Orange

Usually I only participate in the Sunday Stealing meme but I couldn't resist All About Orange that I originally saw at The Debster Chronicles.

Welcome to Monday Mayhem.
In celebration of the fall colors, today's meme is all about the color orange.
For each prompt, answer with something orange.
Have fun!!


1. What is your favorite orange colored thing on the planet?
This is difficult I actually like the color orange a lot. Other than agent orange I'd have to go with an orange sunset.

2. Ever see an orange person?
Only dressed up like fools at football games or on Halloween.

3. Name something that you hate that is orange.
The University of Texas, burnt orange.

4. What is your favorite sports team that uses the color orange?
Oklahoma State University of course.

5. Name an orange food.
Creamsicles! Not a good combination with everclear when made into a drink. I had such a concoction on my last trip to Vegas and I had to swallow hard thinking about it.

6. Tell us something funny that entails an orange (like a joke or image).
I have no clue. Why did the orange roll down the hill? It ran out of juice...

7. When is the last time you ate an orange?
It's been a while, the acidity in them usually gives me a fat lip.

8. What's your opinion about pulp - does it belong in juice or should it be removed?
Definitely pulp free. Simply Orange is simply the best orange juice.

9. Name an orange piece of your wardrobe.
I have an orange Oklahoma State football jersey that I wear often on game days.

10. Orange you glad we didn't say banana?
Yep, I probably wouldn't have participated in a banana meme.

1 comment:

Debster said...

Now bananas would be a terrible meme...oh the Freudian slips!...sometimes a banana is just a banana.

November is National Novel Writing Month (nanowrimo.org) and that's pretty much what I'll be up to between now and Thanksgiving.

So glad you stopped by and stole the meme. Go Cowboys!