Monday, October 04, 2010

Meet Me On Monday (II)

I didn't participate with Sunday Stealing this week as I thought the questions were kind of lame. The only advise I would have for my past self would be to run away!! In it's place I'm answering questions again from "Meet Me on Monday" from Never Growing Old.

1. What is the best dish you can make?
I rarely cook but I think I make a pretty good hamburger/vegetable stew (credit mom for the receipe). I think it may be the best because I can eat on it for days.

2. How often do you change your sheets?
Probably not often enough, every few weeks. I will change them if I know I'm having company.

3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
I've driven to Las Vegas a few times from Oklahoma City. Great trip, especially taking the I-40 route, there is so much to see in New Mexico and Arizona along the way.

4. What is your favorite fruit?
Difficult to say. Grapes, pears, or plums.

5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
Either is acceptable. I eat at my parents house often when they are having "breakfast for dinner." Usually I like Cream of Wheat with biscuits and jelly, waffles, or pancakes.

1 comment:

Debster said...

I didn't Steal Sunday either for the same reason.