Friday, October 08, 2010

Happy Football Friday?


Why are college football games being played on Friday nights these days? My beloved Oklahoma State Cowboys (finally ranked at #22) go on the road to face the Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns tonight on ESPN 2. So it's cool that I'll get to see a televised game that shouldn't normally be televised; this game will be over for the Cajuns as soon as the first kickoff is made. It isn't cool that I really won't have any games that I'm interested in on Saturday. OSU will have already played and the dreaded Swooners of Oklahoma have a bye week.

Oh well, at least the Dallas Cowboys will back from their bye week and playing on Sunday! Happy football weekend to all the fans out there. My Pokes improve to 5-0 tonight. Sweet.

Today's question: do you like the inclusion of Thursday night and Friday night games in college football?

No comments: