Monday, September 20, 2010

The Threesome Meme

Hello kiddos! Rumors of my demise have been exaggerated. I've been hanging out with J. all weekend on his trip to Oklahoma City (a wretched hive of scum and villainy). It was a fantastic visit but all good things come to an end. I hope everyone has a great start to the week. Once again, the latest Sunday Stealing, only a day late this week...

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why?
I'm not sure, I've been happy at several different times but I don't think I can pick one specific time. This weekend was pretty fucking fantastic.

2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life?
I haven't. I guess I'm still waiting for him to arrive.

3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession?
I have some sandals from Taiwan that Timmy got me that I absolutely adore. My most recent favorite purchase is a an old school Cubs jersey I got in Chicago.

4. Must-have makeup or beauty item?
Neither. Condoms and beer.

5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly?
Smoking would be at the top of the list. I'm also very sarcastic and sometimes I take it too far with my family and friends.

6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him?
It depends on the friend but probably not. I think a good rule of thumb is to always mind your business.

7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart?
Probably the same as most people, someone to be with that I love. I'd really like to live in a bigger city as well.

8. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I see myself being 42.

9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose?
I wish I were more artistic, and in exchange I'd be willing to give up my special gift with cursing.

10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring?
I want to retire now! Working is so overrated.

11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance...
This meme seems to be very female orientated, I'm not playing this one.

12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours... what are you going to do with your 2 days?
Have sex with straight guys!!

13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why?
Anastasia Beaverhausenland.

14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be?
I would wish for more wishes!

15. What is your earliest memory of puberty?
Really?

16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be?
Toothbrush, iPod, Ulysses, a lighter, and your mom.

No comments: