Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Sunday Stealing Player's Meme

Since I was too lazy to participate in Sunday Stealing last Sunday (I was having an ooze around the house like Jabba the Hut day), I thought I would post my responses today since I have nothing I want to write about. Enjoy.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house?
I don't have a dog so that smell would have to be me! I'd like to have a beagle or a bassett hound but I work too far away from home to have a dog at the moment.

2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
My mother advised never to get married or have children, so I didn't.

3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol?
Going to jail, shortly before that the police offered to Taser me!

4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person?
Not sure. I stood up a girl on prom in high school, pretty evil, huh?

5. Who do you think started the concept of memes?
Someone who had a lot of time on their hands, like us.

6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now.
"Tricky time never slows
That moment walked me by without bothering to say
Lucky time never stops
That moment knocked me down without bothering to
Say hello"


7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else?
I've always used Yahoo and on occasion Google.

8. If Paul is the cute one and John is the smart one and George is the quiet one and Ringo is the funny one, which Beatle are you?
I'm all of these characteristics and more!

9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up?
Sounds like a right wing kook submitted this questions. I would give up all of my children.

10. When should you procrastinate - now or later?
I'm definitely a procrastinator but I usually get whatever it is done eventually.

11. What is your favorite fast food?
Subway.

12. What was your favourite game as a child?
Monopoly or RISK.

13. Why do the terrible two's have to be terrible?
Because two can be bad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number one!

14. Describe your favorite family member.
I'm not sure I have a favorite, though I am more fond of my immediate family over my extended family.

15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of?
Cream of Wheat with biscuits and grape jelly.

16. What food is better the day after it was made?
Most soups or stews.

17. What was your last big purchase?
A laptop.

18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it?
Back in August.

19. Why are there memes?
Because Odin said, "let there be memes!" and there was and it was good.

20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy)
Drawing a blank. My bestie Kim calls me Davey my favey but of course that's three words.

21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it?
Ask me in a year. Probably not but I would like a do-over for certain parts.

22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it?
Philadelphia made me weep pretty hard when I saw it in the theatre. The ending is very touching.

23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right?
Nothing! I'm an American, we take responsibility for nothing!!

24. When life gives you lemons, what do you do with them?
Throw them at Mormons going door to door.

25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself?
I think I'm mostly the same. I'm probably a little more funny and witty in real life. My writing skills need some work.

26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex?
Anastasia Beaverhausen. Felicia would be nice too...

No comments: