Sunday, September 05, 2010

The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last

Stolen once again from Sunday Stealing.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

41. What are your plans for this weekend?
The plans I had I did yesterday. Went to the Oklahoma Sooners game and then out dancing.

42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be?
I'm sure someone thinks poorly of me! I'm kind of an asshole.

42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell?
I have all the features I need, though it would be cool to have a more functional Internet browser.

43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?
Two.

44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010?
I'm not sure. I'd really like to have a new job or live in a bigger city but I'm sure that won't happen.

45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
Shoes by Kelly.

46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone?
I guess it depends on how much I like the person. Anything is possible but it's not really my style.

47. Is there something that you could never give up?
My few good friends and immediate family.

48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception?
A small intimate wedding; however, it's unconstitutional for me to marry in my state.

49. What’s bothering you right now?
Aside from the usual bullshit, I've been a little lonely lately.

50. Do you hate anyone?
Most people, kids, and cats.

51. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Drinking a beer at the Finishline.

52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?
Summer has been pretty good, met some new friends and did some traveling. The weather has been hotter than the hubs of hell.

52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you?
Most likely.

53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other?
Sure they can, but I'm queer so my situation may be different.

54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it.
I don't see how they can without something in the relationship changing, i.e. moving closer to one another. I haven't had one but there is someone I'm really digging 15 hours away which has been a good and bad thing.

55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“?
Yes, it's called my life. Random question.

56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex?
Yes and the woman should be barefoot in the kitchen fixing me some turkey pot pie!

57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple?
Yes.

58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O.
I'm not sure how to define significant other. I'll just say that someone I really care about is very kind, funny, and doesn't seem to be scared by my craziness.

59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O.
Only seeing him once a month, at best.

60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15.
I don't do anything without a fee!

1 comment:

Debster said...

Your turkey pot pie is ready, hon. Would you like a beer with that? LOL. BTW, I tagged you in my blog for a meme. Yeah, I know. PITA (pain in the ass) is my nickname. Hope you're having a nice day, Dave.