Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh My God, I Suck!!

There was a time not so long ago that I would be in line on release day to pick up the next big Nintendo game! Apparently I'm getting old and forgetful. Metroid: Other M was released today on the Nintendo Wii and I totally forgot about it. What the fuck? I could be playing some space bounty hunter goodness but instead I'm sitting here at home listening to music and hanging out on Facespace! Boo.



This shit is really cool. Finally a true sequel to Super Metroid. The opening cinema details events in the classic Super Nintendo game. What's more sad than forgetting that one of my favorite series of games came out today? The fact that I probably won't be buying it anytime soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suck at video games. I do have an intelivision and the KoolAid game. I rocked out on that when I was a kid.

Dave said...

It seems with each passing year the less I play video games. KoolAid, oh yeah!!