Friday, August 20, 2010

Five Question Friday

I have nothing to blog about today so I thought I would participate in "Five Question Friday" from My Little Life. Yeah it's kind of a mommy blog, but hey, not all mommies are bad, right? So here goes:

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
My family nickname is Pooh or Pooh Bear. I believe my brother was five when I was born and he remarked that I was so fat I looked like Winnie the Pooh. To this day nearly everyone in my family calls me Pooh (keep in mind I'm 37 years old)! In fact my niece calls me Uncle Pooh and my great niece calls me Uncle Boo (she's not quite two).

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
My sister (50's), my brother (40's), and then me (37). I'm the baby and of course, the favorite (at least I should be).

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
This is an odd question. First of all the movie would be very boring, secondly I would want Chris Pine but probably get cast with Jack Black (ewww)!

4. What is currently your favorite song?
Hmmm, hard to say. My currently favorite song, that has been recently released would have to be "I Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem featuring Rihanna. Favorite song of all time would be something by Fleetwood Mac or Shiny Toy Guns.

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
Saving money to go to Vegas next Thursday and if all goes well I'll be saving for a trip to Chicago in October.

No comments: