Friday, July 02, 2010

TGIF?

I have a love/hate relationship with Friday. On the one hand I love that it's the end of the work week. It's a good night to go out to eat and to hang out with friends, lately that's been with Dann, Mel, and the Captain playing pool (cheating motherfuckers). It's also a good night to go to the Park Club and terrorize everyone's favorite Asian bartender! On the other hand getting to five o'clock is a real struggle. I work with medical offices and a lot of them close their offices early on Friday if they're even open at all. This brings my already slow moving day to a screeching halt. Watching gnats fuck could be less boring on most days. I'm only writing this post right now because I have nothing better to do!

In honor of "Oh My God, Felicia, is it Five O'clock Yet?" Friday, here's a fun video I found over at The Queer Whisperer that will knock two minutes off of everyone's day that's in the same boat as me. I love toward the end when the AT-AT has to take a poopie...

AT-AT day afternoon from Patrick Boivin on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Dann said...

Ahhh....he's so cute!