Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sunday Stealing: 28 Question Meme

This is kind of cool. I stole this from I Am....Panda who stole this from Sunday Stealing.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Was your dad named after anyone?
My dad was named after his dad and I was named after my dad.

2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married?
Personally I don't know or really care. In Oklahoma it's probably 14 with parental consent.

3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person?
10 years.

4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment?
Chris Pine, the new Captain Kirk.

5. What is you favorite album by a band?
Tough one. Fleetwood Mac's greatest hits and We Are Pilots by Shiny Toy Guns.

6. What is your favorite album by an individual artist?
Another tough one! Off the top of my head, Extra Virgin by Olive or Funhouse by Pink.

7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty?
I'm not sure I understand the question. My men!

8. What was the last TV show that you watched?
Futurama.

9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they?
None unless we're including family members and friends.

10. What's your philosophy on life?
"I'm not ready to make nice."

11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed?
Absolutely.

12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
I would certainly try but I'm sure we'd get drunk together and I would spill the beans.

13. What is your favorite memory in the last year?
Definitely my trip to Chicago in early July.

14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Vegas bombs (equal parts Crown, Peach Schnapps, Malibu Rum and red bull).

15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
I have webbed feet. My second and third toes on each foot are mostly connected.

16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
1. To have enough money to do whatever I want.
2. To live in a bigger city (like Chicago).
3. To be 3 inches taller.

17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake?
Anthony Bourdain, hopefully it would be a rum cake.

18. Which country is your spiritual home?
The good 'ole US of A or Germany.

19. What is your big weakness?
My inability to see that all I have in life is a great thing.

20. Do you think Judd Corizan is a good person?
I have no clue who this person is.

21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
Political Science or German.

22. Describe your accent:
I really don't think I have much of an accent. When I meet people traveling they usually can't tell I'm from Oklahoma.

23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you?
Wouldn't we all? The fact is we can all change things about ourselves for good or ill, we just usually don't.

24. What do you wear to sleep?
Boxers and sometimes a shirt depending on the temperature.

25. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear?
Shorts/jeans and a tee shirt.

26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol?
I don't use them, I abuse them!

27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!)
It would depend on who is asking the question. Rob a bank and donate all the money to Green Peace.

28. Rate the memes that you play generally. Use any scale or just in order.
I usually don't do memes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Chicago! The city and the band.

Dave said...

Me too! Forgot about the band, LOL.

Casey said...

AFLACK!

Dave said...

STFU Casey! LOL