Saturday, July 03, 2010

Rain Delay

Gawd, it's been raining all freaking day! How depressing. I took a nap last night before going out and the next thing I know it's midnight. I dragged myself from the sofa to my bed and got up at 6:30 this morning. I don't even get up this early for work! I read some blogs, got ready for the day, and ran some errands, all in a lovely downpour. Apparently Express only has one pair of khaki pants in 31/32 in the entire metro area. I know, I had the man at the store call around. Had lunch alone. And now I think I need a nap, maybe the rain will go away soon...



My favorite song ever.

It is the distance that makes life a little hard
Two minds that once were close now so many miles a part
I will not falter though i'll hold on till your home
Safely back where you belong and see you how our love's grown




Another great one by ATB.

It's the little things that make you crazy
Like the flutter of someone touching your skin
I can see you everywhere I go

No comments: