Friday, June 18, 2010

Palin Endorses Fallin

From the Daily Wipe:

"The former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee announced the endorsement Thursday on her Facebook page, describing Fallin and two female congressional candidates she also endorsed as 'liberty loving "Mama Grizzlies."’"

"Mama Grizzlies," Christ!

I can't believe that Palin didn't endorse State Senator Randy Brogdon, Mr. Oklahoma Teabagger!

I have no doubts that Mary Fallin will be the Republican nominee in the fall and mostly likely our next Governor.

The contest on the Democratic side for Governor pits Lt. Governor Jari Askins against Attorney General Drew Edmondson. I've no clue who I'm going to vote for in the primary next month but I'm leaning toward Edmondson.

Mary Fallin for Governor

Randy Brogdon for Governor

Jari Askins for Governor

Drew Edmondson for Governor

No comments: