Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guest Post: Blog

I asked several people who've read my blog over the years or who have blogs that I read to do a guest posting here as part of my blog's 5th birthday celebration. Only Dann responded. Lame. Hey, I can be bitter, look at the name of the blog! Anyways, here's Dann's contribution. I want to thank him for taking the time to write a posting for me and for reading and commenting over the years! --Dave

Blog

So, Dave asked me to do a guest post to his blog to celebrate its five year anniversary. I've been trying to come up with an idea for several days now. I was trying for something witty or profound, but I keep hitting a road block. I finally decided that I would say something about the blog and how times change.

A great many things have changed since David started this blog. Some for the better, some, not so much. Some people have left our lives. Some have moved away, some have passed away, others, well, just moved on. People come and go from other people. Some grow apart. Some have disagreements and choose not to hang any longer. For some reason, people can lose touch with one another. It's really sad.

One of my favorite things about this blog, is looking back through all the old pictures and memories. And, yeah David, there are some great ones here!

But, just as some people move out of our lives, others, come into them. New friends mean new memories to be made.

Here's to looking forward to those new memories and five more years of Bitter Party Of One. Congratulations Dave, You're the best! Love ya!

1 comment:

Dann said...

Hey, I was happy to do the post for you! I've greatly enjoyed your blog of the last few years! I hope it's around for many many more to come!