Friday, June 18, 2010

Dance 10 Looks 3

I was texting with my niece yesterday and she said she wanted to get a shirt for her 18 month old daughter that said on the front "I'm not gay" and on the back "Yet!" I responded she could also try "I'm not gay but my girlfriend is" or "Dance 10 Looks 3." She didn't understand the last quote, in reference to "A Chorus Line." Today's youth! All of this got me thinking about inappropriate shirts that children are forced to wear by their parents. It's rare to find anything truly offensive here in Oklahoma unless you consider religious shirts about God, Jeebus, and talking snakes offensive. So I'm asking, what is the most offensive shirt you've seen some poor slob dress their defenseless child in?

Here is my contribution, though it isn't anything I've seen, just something I found online.


I would totally buy this collection if I had an evil offspring!

No comments: