Thursday, January 21, 2010

NFL PLayoff Predictions (Conference Championships)

I have to admit my interest in the playoffs has waned since the elimination of the Dallas Cowboys. Oh well, it was a better season for them this year than it has been in a while. Here are my Conference Championship predictions:

AFC

#5 New York Jets (11-7) vs. #1 Indianapolis Colts (15-2)
January 24th at 2PM
Pick: New York
Comments: What the hell? I might as well keep my .500 streak alive and pick an upset. Maybe Coach Ryan knows something we don't. If New York's defense can keep them in the game they may have a shot.

NFC

#2 Minnesota Vikings (13-4) vs. #1 New Orleans Saints (14-3)
January 24th at 5:40PM
Pick: New Orleans
Comments: This is a tough one to pick. I believe the Saints have the better offense but the Vikings have the better defense. I'm going to pick New Orleans playing at home. Minnesota is on my list after their dismantling of Dallas. Suck it Brett Fava Bean, you still have a losing record against the Cowboys in the playoffs!

Current record 4-4
Agree? Disagree? Let me know.

No comments: