Friday, December 25, 2009

College Football Bowl Picks Week 2

I got absolutely raped by last week's picks! Here we go, hopefully my predictions will fare a little better this round.

December 26th: Littel Caesars Pizza Bowl: Marshall vs. Ohio
Pick: Ohio
Comments: No real reason, I'm sure that will screw me over! The loss of the Thundering Herd's coach probably doesn't do Marshall any favors either.

December 26th: Meineke Car Care Bowl: North Carolina vs. Pittsburgh
Pick: Pittsburgh
Comments: Pitt has had the better season and ranking.

December 26th: Emerald Bowl: Boston College vs. USC
Pick: Boston College
Comments: After last week the PAC-10 is dead to me! Oh and is there not a web site for this bowl?

December 27th: Music City Bowl: Clemson vs. Kentucky
Pick: Clemson
Comments: Take this one to the bank.

December 28th: Independence Bowl: Texas A&M vs. Georgia
Pick: Texas A&M
Comments: I have great respect for Georgia's program but we all know they're a little down this year. I expect A&M to pull out the win but they are an extremely young football team.

December 29th: Eaglebank Bowl: Temple vs. UCLA
Pick: UCLA
Comments: I hate to pick UCLA but I can't in good conscience go with Temple.

December 29th: Champs Sports Bowl: Miami vs. Wisconsin
Pick: Miami
Comments: Should be a good game, edge goes to Miami.

December 30th: Humanitarian Bowl: Idaho vs. Bowling Green
Pick: Idaho
Comments: Only picking Idaho since the game is near their neck of the woods.

December 30th: Holiday Bowl: Nebraska vs. Arizona
Pick: Nebraska
Comments: The Huskers great defense will be too much for Arizona. Should be another great game though.

Current record 1-5 (nice huh?)

Agree? Disagree? Let me know what you think.
I'll be back next Thursday for my next round of picks. Happy Holidays!

No comments: