Saturday, November 21, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake!

A phrase never uttered by Marie Antoinette, by the way.

Today I ventured to the land that time forgot, my hometown, for my great niece's first birthday party. I've stated before on this blog that I'm really not a kid person. They are vile, wrethed, evil, little people! Having said that, I do kind of have a soft spot for Loralei, or Lo for short. Why doesn't "i before e except after c" not apply to her name? Anyways, I love her so much that I'm willing to take a tour through Dante's nine Circles of suffering for her, again by visiting my hometown. As tradition requires she got her own mini birthday cake to destroy and spread all over her face and clothes. Below is a picture of her just getting started.

Let them eat cake. Indeed.

No comments: