Thursday, October 01, 2009

Happy October!

I love this time of year, specifically the month of October. The return of jacket weather, turning leaves and of course football season kicks into high gear. My October didn't start out very well this morning, however. I sat in court for four hours today waiting on my lawyer to show up. As the lunch hour approached I asked the D.A. present about my case. It turns out my lawyer had been there earlier and moved my next court date to December! Thanks for the info. I'm still waiting for him to return my call. Not only could I have been more productive (and less bored) at work, but I also could've saved four hours of vacation time! Grrrrr.

I'm not sure how much I'll be posting the next couple of days. I'm going to see Margaret Cho tonight with Dann. Shimmy should be there too so I'll take the opportunity to torment him a little. Tomorrow I'm headed to Tulsa with Kim to see the Dave Matthews Band and to hopefully hit Club Majestic after. Kim is a complete Dave Matthews roadie. The last time we went to a concert of his she dragged me through the tightly packed crowd in an attempt to get to the front row so she could throw herself or her panties on stage! Fun fun fun.

No comments: