Friday, December 02, 2005

Everything Is Rent!

And when you're living in America
At the end of the millennium
You're what you own

So I own not a notion
I escape and ape content
I don't own emotion - I rent

There is no future
There is no past
I live this moment
As my last

There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret
Or life is yours to miss
No other road
No other way
No day but today

Let's g0 eat I'll just get fat
I'ts the one vice left - when you're
Dead meat

I've been trying - I'm not lying
No one's perfect - I've got baggage

Life's too short- babe - time is flying
I'm looking for baggage that goes
With mine

I saw RENT this week, not as good as the musical but a good flick none the less...

1 comment:

meghangilbert0360 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog